Turn forward to me and back to the forest.

 Welcome to the hut! Plenty of things to see here, or will be, probably. 

No touching or misbehaving. In Baba Yaga's house if you behave you'll be treated to dinner, if not, you might be dinner... or so they say.

 I managed to make some rather fun and popular costume garb based on Bilibin's illustrations a couple of years ago. Vasilisa is pretty but the Baba Yaga version was way more fun. So I went with that theme. She lives in a house on chicken legs and in rhymes, has a boney leg. I neither confirm or deny having either feature. 

Most of the stuff on here will be current or former projects. Some small, some big. I am really bad at blogging, there will be time gaps and projects will not be in chronological order for a while...if ever. 

I like folklore. Do occasional somewhat shoddy translations from Russian, Belarussian and Ukrainian. Most of all my hobby is collecting hobbies. All of the crafts that are within my abilities will be tried.

Said abilities are sometimes iffy due to health reasons. Things take a while at times. 

 Hanya Vladimirovna Polotskaya

East Kingdom 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nalbound hose

 Nalbinding adventures. This was the 3 rd and 4 th set of socks I have nalbound, respectively. I am still working on getting sizing consis...